|Duration of Post||Permanent|
|Salary||L10 – 14|
|Closing Date||Midnight on Sunday 5th December|
|Applications||For further information and an application pack, please contact Sarah Dowse, Senior Office Manager firstname.lastname@example.org|
We seek to recruit an exceptional leader to join our team at Green Meadows Academy who will lead on a teaching, learning and assessment across the whole Academy. They will also lead our secondary and Post-16 specialist provision, whilst working alongside our existing, well-established Leadership Team, helping to shape the exciting journey that the school is on; is that you?
• Are you an exceptional, creative practitioner who really wants to make a difference every day to the lives of the most vulnerable children?
• Are you an outstanding leader who feels stifled by the mainstream system?
• Are you passionate about the making a difference to the lives of children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)?
• Do you want to be driven by a sense of moral purpose rather than data?
• Do you want high quality professional development and support?
• Do you want to work with small classes where getting to know the children really well is a priority and a pleasure?
• Do you want to work with highly supportive colleagues who share your values and ethos?
• Do you want to work in an organisation that supports career progression and has opportunities beyond your own school?
All applicants need to complete the Equal Opportunities form. Please click this link http://bit.ly/WATEqualOpportunities
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a self-disclosure form. The amendments to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (2013 and 2020) provides that when applying for certain jobs and activities, certain convictions and cautions are considered ‘protected’. This means that they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Guidance about whether a conviction or caution should be disclosed can be found on the Ministry of Justice website. Successful candidates will also be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure and barring services check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds. Appointments are made subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, Occupational Health assessment (via completion of health questionnaire if successful) and satisfactory references.
If you are currently living overseas or have lived / worked overseas in the last five years please be aware that you will be required to provide an overseas criminal record check from the country/countries you have resided in, if you are the preferred candidate for the post.View all Latest News View all Vacancies