|Duration of Post||Permanent|
|Salary||L10 – L14|
|Closing Date||23rd January 2022, midnight|
|Applications||To apply, completed application forms should be sent to: email@example.com|
● Are you an exceptional, creative practitioner who really wants to make a difference every day to the lives of the most vulnerable children?
● Are you an outstanding leader who feels stifled by the mainstream system?
● Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)?
● Do you want to be driven by a sense of moral purpose rather than data?
● Do you want high quality professional development and support?
● Do you want to work with small classes where getting to know the children really well is a priority and a pleasure?
● Do you want to work with highly supportive colleagues who share your values and ethos?
● Do you want to work in an organisation that supports career progression and has opportunities beyond your own school?
We seek to recruit an exceptional leader to join our team at Green Meadows Academy who will lead on teaching, learning and assessment across the whole Academy. They will also lead our secondary and Post-16 specialist provision, whilst working alongside our existing, well-established Leadership Team, helping to shape the exciting journey that the school is on; is that you?
For further information and an application pack, please contact Sarah Dowse, Senior Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trust recognises that it has a statutory and moral duty towards safeguarding the welfare of children, young people and, if appropriate, vulnerable adults who participate in any Trust activities and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS is required for this post.
If you are currently living overseas or have lived / worked overseas in the last five years please be aware that you will be required to provide an overseas criminal records check from the country/countries you have resided in, if you are the preferred candidate for the post.
All applicants are required to complete the Equal Opportunity and Diversity Monitoring Form – http://bit.ly/WATEqualOpportunitiesView all Latest News View all Vacancies