|Reporting to||Executive Principal|
|Duration of Post||Permanent|
|Closing Date||7th February 2022 at 09.00am|
|Applications||Please email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mr P Hutchinson, Phoenix Park Academy, Park Avenue, Grimsby, N E Lincolnshire, DN32 0BZ|
KS4 Maths Teacher for September 2022
● Are you looking to join a team who support, coach and develop with excellent career opportunities?
● Are you looking for an alternative approach to the challenges of mainstream education?
● Do you possess a high sense of moral purpose to make a difference to the lives of young people and their families?
● Do you want the trust and autonomy to personalise learning to meet the needs of students?
● Are you interested in joining a vibrant team of experts who share your values and ethos?
● Do you want to work with a team and Trust who prioritise your wellbeing?
Phoenix Park Academy and Sevenhills Academy are Alternative Provision academies in North East Lincolnshire and members of Wellspring Academy Trust. Wellspring is a Multi-Academy Trust specialising in primary, secondary, alternative provision education and specialist SEND SEMH provision across the Yorkshire and Humber region. We are excited to be involved in shaping the future provision and as a result are expanding in the NE Lincs region.
We are seeking to recruit a hard-working, values driven, child centred teacher to join our fantastic team at Phoenix Park and Sevenhills Academy. Applications from experienced staff and ECT’s are welcome and the Executive Leadership team are happy to be contacted for any further information and visits to our sites are welcome.
The Trust recognises that it has a statutory and moral duty towards safeguarding the welfare of children, young people and, if appropriate, vulnerable adults who participate in any Trust activities and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS is required for this post. For more information please visit the Trust website www.wellspringacademytrust.co.uk
If you are currently living overseas or have lived / worked overseas in the last five years please be aware that you will be required to provide an overseas criminal records check from the country/countries you have resided in, if you are the preferred candidate for the post.
The Wellspring Application Form must be completed in all instances. CV’s will not be accepted. All applicants should also complete our Equal Opportunities form. Please click link for further details http://bit.ly/WATEqualOpportunitiesView all Latest News View all Vacancies