|Reporting to||Executive Principal/ Head of School|
|Duration of Post||Permanent|
|Hours||32.5 Hours per week|
|Work Commitment||39 Weeks (TT plus 5)|
|Salary||Grade 2 pt 3 FTE £18562 (pro rata £13874.46)|
|Closing Date||Monday 30th November 2020|
|Interview Date||Wednesday 9th December 2020|
|Applications||Please contact Sarah Morrison for an application pack
Telephone: 01226 284719
Wellspring Academy Trust is a growing Multi-Academy Trust with nineteen Academies and five Free
Schools in pre-opening. We are committed to making a difference to the lives and life chances of the
young people and the communities we serve.
We are an education charity with Academies in the Primary, Secondary, Special and Alternative
Education sectors, working with students with challenging behaviour and Social Emotional and
Mental Health needs (SEMH). As such, we work with some of the most challenging young people in
As the Trust continues to grow, our roles offer pathways for ambitious and dynamic individuals who
are determined to make a difference. We value our people; collegial working at all levels is central to
our culture. High quality induction training and ongoing professional development support are
guaranteed. There will be a broad range of opportunities for you to realise your professional vision
and ambitions within the Trust.
We are interested in hearing from people who:
● Are self-motivated, customer-focused and organised.
● Enjoy working as part of an inclusive team.
● Have a commitment to supporting the work of education leaders and who are passionate
An opportunity has arisen to join the team at Forest and become a part of the magic!
At Forest, we believe that all children thrive in an environment in which they are happy, challenged
and secure. We consider it an absolute privilege to be important figures in our pupils’ young lives
and are committed to ensuring their primary school days are full of fun, adventure and experiences
that create lifelong passions and interests.
Our children are achieving incredible things. Are you someone who can work in partnership with
parents to unleash a child’s potential and establish an appetite for life and learning?
We are looking for someone who:
• Is enthusiastic, warm and caring
• Is able to develop a friendly and supportive relationship with children and their families
• Is able to boost children’s self-esteem, resilience and aspirations
• Is able to work with the class teacher to support the children in their learning
• Is able to lead learning
• Is committed to their own learning and professional development
In return, we can offer:
• A chance to work with fantastic, enthusiastic children who deserve the best start in life
• The opportunity to become part of a school community where children are at the heart of all
• A supportive and experienced Leadership Team
• A school that values your training and personal development
Wellspring Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils. All
posts are offered subject to enhanced DBS checks. References will be taken up prior to interview.
If you are currently living overseas or have lived / worked overseas in the last five years please be
aware that you will be required to provide an overseas criminal records check from the
country/countries you have resided in, if you are the preferred candidate for the post.
All applicants need to complete the Equal Opportunities form. Please click link for further details
View all Latest News View all Vacancies