Wellspring Wellbeing – Top Tips for Sleep
08 Oct 2020 | MindSpace Team | MindSpace
View all Latest News
View all Vacancies
- Create a cool and comfy environment to help you drift off and try to decrease light and sound disruptions.
- Try to eat and drink foods that contain melatonin such as plums, cherries and berries or herbal teas.
- Clear your mind before bed by keeping a journal, making to do lists or talking worries through with someone.
- Take some time to relax before bed by meditating, reading or taking a long bath.
- Reduce screen time before bed.