Closing Date: Sunday, December 31, 2023 @ 12:00pm,
We are seeking a passionate Catering Assistant to join our catering team. This colleague will have a friendly approach, a can-do attitude and
enthusiasm to provide exceptional meals to our children, ensuring every child receives wholesome, delicious meals.
With an ambitious new Catering Strategy, this is an exciting time to join Wellspring Academy Trust!
The role will be based at The Forest School, and will also cover our other academies in the area when necessary.
Examples of the type of work the postholder will undertake:
• Support the cook in the preparation of a variety of healthy, hearty and nutritional meals.
• Deliver effective catering service operating to the highest of standards of food safety.
• Daily duties will include basic food preparation, serving meals to pupils, washing up and cleaning of the kitchen and dining room.
• Excellent customer service.
• Support great teamwork and relations with colleagues and pupils.
• Actively promote healthy eating and wellbeing.
• Ensure all food is prepared with due care and attention, with particular regard to special dietary requirements, calorie and allergen management.
• Meet HSE and food safety compliance requirements.
We welcome an informal conversation with candidates. To arrange a chat contact Amie Goodyear (Trust Operations Manager) on 07498 057 155 or via email at email@example.com or contact our Human Resources Team on 01226 720747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wellspring is a values-driven Multi-Academy Trust which is committed to innovation and educational excellence by empowering the Academies within the Trust to ‘make a difference’ to the pupils we serve. You will be a valued member of our friendly Wellspring team, who is reliable, dependable and committed.
Wellspring operates a community of nearly thirty schools in Yorkshire and Greater Lincolnshire.
Wellspring is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. We are keen to hear from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds and those with identified protected characteristics.
The Trust recognises that it has a statutory and moral duty to safeguard the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults who participate in any Trust activities and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS is required for this post. References will be taken up and an online search carried out for shortlisted candidates.
If you are currently living overseas or have lived / worked overseas in the last five years please be aware that you will be required to provide an overseas criminal records check from the country/countries you have resided in, if you are the preferred candidate for the post.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than advertised, so apply today!